Before I became a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), I used to wonder how it was that tiny, petite people could possibly experience low back pain. After all, it’s been drilled into us for years that being overweight contributes to low back pain; and medical doctors always seemed to think that weight loss was the key to reducing low back pain. Does Size Matter? This being the case, I could never understand how smaller or slim Read more…
- The Path Towards Cancer: Understanding The Role Of Tinnitis
- “Are You A Highly Functional Liver – One Who Lives In A Particular Way?”
- How Do Racial Disparities Affect Your Low Back Pain?
- The Predominant Cause Of Pain And Suffering Pt 2
- The Predominant Cause Of Pain And Suffering Pt 1
- What Are the Basic Elements That Cause Muscular Pain?