Usually, when someone feels terrible about something they did, it is because they recognize the affect, whether indirectly or directly; that their actions have had on others. How do you address the harmful emotions that result from regret?
- It’s What’s In Your Heart That Counts
- The Pain Of Inverted Faith And What You Can Do About It.
- The Truth About Pain – Are You Positioning Yourself?
- The Battle For My Soul In The Dream World
- 20 Years Of Spiritual Attack In The Dream Realm
- The Pain Of Spiritual Attack In The Realm Of Dreams
- Desire Is A Connection To Pain
- The Secret Man Of Desires
- The Mirror Theory
- Forgiving Yourself – Forfeiting Your Pain