“Noooo!” My 5-year-old mind screamed. “I don’t want to be here!” Yet there I was again. “Beezlebub” had just arrived in the pure white room of my mind. He threatened my life and was about to make his move. The battle began with him taking me into a very dark and frightening place full of blackness and hellish veins. The Battle Begins I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, trying to block Read more…
- It’s What’s In Your Heart That Counts
- The Pain Of Inverted Faith And What You Can Do About It.
- The Truth About Pain – Are You Positioning Yourself?
- The Battle For My Soul In The Dream World
- 20 Years Of Spiritual Attack In The Dream Realm
- The Pain Of Spiritual Attack In The Realm Of Dreams
- Desire Is A Connection To Pain
- The Secret Man Of Desires
- The Mirror Theory
- Forgiving Yourself – Forfeiting Your Pain